Digital ASIC Design Engineer
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic self-starting individual to join our Digital ASIC group.
The ASIC Digital group provides embedded digital systems and software for integration into our mixed-signal ASICs for various markets and applications, working in cross-disciplinary teams to take custom ICs from initial specification through to start of production.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in ASIC/FPGA design.
- Proficient in VHDL and/or Verilog for synthesizable RTL design and their synthesis.
- Proficient in VHDL and/or Verilog for behavioural system simulations
- Ability to write code and scripts in C, Python and Tcl.
- Familiar with SoC architectures.
- Able to write design and test specifications.
- Successfully generating appropriate production test patterns.
- Ability to diagnose complex behaviours in hardware, software and simulation.
- Self-starter, able to own and manage multiple tasks in parallel, with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time-management.
- Professional, competent and confident in customer-facing roles.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A university degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree) or a graduate degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Masters degree).
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation.
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results.
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity.
- Holds themselves accountable to achieving goals and standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers