Office Administrator / Receptionist (Temp, Part time)
Office Administrator / Receptionist will coordinate departmental administration and procedures, in order to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Organising internal & external meetings
- Administering Quality Databases
- Answering phone calls
Experience / Qualifications
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers
- GCSEs in English Language and Maths
- Any Administrations related Certifications would be an advantage.
Additional Job Details
- Flexible, occasional full-time absence cover may be required
- Must be able to prioritise.
- Broad business knowledge
- Ethical behaviour
- Excellent networking skills
Working hours – 10am to 2pm
Full time occasional cover – 8am to 4:30pm
Simply send us your resume by emailing to email@example.com. Please note your application will be assessed within 2 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.