Principal Analog Design Engineer
The Principal Analog Design Engineer is responsible for the design and evaluation of analog integrated circuits, and related activities, with an emphasis on block and system design leadership, and serving as a technical authority within the company.
- Proficient in scripting, with experience of languages such as Python, MATLAB
- An expert understanding of analog electronics and a keen awareness of digital electronics, with extensive knowledge of the IC design process, including layout techniques, and of the physical processes that underpin IC design
- Extensive experience of the analog IC block design and evaluation cycle, having participated in multiple successful design cycles and having acquired an appreciable postgraduate-level technical skillset. An expert in the design of numerous types of analog circuit, possibly evidenced by patents and/or academic publications.
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to collaborate with suppliers and customers
- Committed to their own technical development and that of others: seizes opportunities for training and education and facilitates learning opportunities for the team
- An ability to lead a team of engineers with diverse levels of experience, handling multiple competing tasks in a fast-paced environment, supervising or mentoring other design staff as required
Careers at Sensata
For more information about careers at Sensata use the link below.
Careers at Swindon
Potential candidates are invited to contact Swindon using the link below.