Quality Systems Manager
The Quality Systems Manager will be responsible for leading & proactively manage the standards’ certification and recertification processes of the company covering ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001.
Resolving Manufacturing related quality issues, supporting daily supplier management activities, as well as managing the development and implementation of supplier quality related initiatives.
Responsible for Health, Safety and Environmental requirements for UK Locations.
- Manages, evaluates and guides a team of quality employees
- Responsible for the preparation of quality evaluations, trainings, and statistics in combination with different tools
- Manages the implementation of supplier audits and visits as well as process approvals, taking actions and controlling
- Responsible for the investigation of component or material quality issues as they arise, working with supply chain, manufacturing and suppliers to resolve issues and to disposition product
- Provide support to all main safety and environmental activities
- Lead the safety training and other related trainings
- Lead the compliance check with regular safety working environment measurements and External audits
Experience / Qualifications
- A university degree required (i.e. Bachelors degree) with at least 5 or more years of experience, or equivalent relevant work experience of at least 9 or more years.
- Ability to lead, coach, and develop team members
- Holds self and others accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Teams, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
Additional Job Description
- Experience of managing the quality systems function, ideally in a fabless semiconductor company and preferably for mixed signal and MEMS devices.
- Appropriate certified training in systems and audit to external standards e.g. ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001
- Manage compliance of all company working practices and Health, Safety and Environmental procedures
- Good knowledge and understanding of automotive standard IATF16949.
- Professional communicator and influencer.