Senior Analogue Design Engineer
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual, to join our ASIC Systems Team. The ASIC Systems Team takes responsibility for the specification of ICs as well as transistor-level design. Working closely with others in the wider Swindon team, you will be key role in taking custom ICs from initial specification through to production release. The successful applicant will have 5-10 years ASIC design experience and have acquired sufficient breadth of experience to assimilate any system level requirement into individual system blocks, define each block’s requirements and design them.
- Experience in leading a small team in all front-end stages of the design flow.
- Ability to work closely with key customers and understand their drivers and priorities.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- A degree in Electronics or Physics.
Play a key role in defining and developing future ASICs by:
- Interfacing with internal and external customers to capture system-level requirements.
- Defining ASIC concepts, circuits and specifications resulting in winning architectures and solutions to meet the need of our current and future customers.
- Contributing across the whole design cycle: ideation, transistor-level design through to tape-out and production release.