Senior Digital Design Engineer
We are looking for a motivated and talented Senior Digital ASIC Engineer to grow the team and increase our ability to produce devices on time and to specification. You will be contributing across the whole design cycle from requirements to production tests and taking a leading role in shaping the future of the digital design team.
The Digital ASIC design group provides embedded digital systems and firmware for integration into mixed-signal ICs, working in cross-disciplinary teams to take products from initial specification through to the start of production.
The role involves taking a lead in creating future products by:
- Designing digital SoC ASICs, with VHDL and Verilog
- Modelling and verifying mixed analog and digital designs
- Testing and validating with low level C software routines
- Scripting tests and utilities in Python, bash, and Tcl on Linux
- Running synthesis, floor-planning, and timing and power analysis.