Silicon Verification Engineer
We have the opportunity for an experienced Silicon Verification Engineer to join our organisation in Royal Wotton Bassett.
The role is centred on bench evaluation of ASICs, yet has the benefit of combining technical skills with close daily interaction with other teams such as designers, test engineers, project managers and customers.
Joining as a key player in our dynamic team offers flexibility to shape the role and to explore new ideas.
Technical requirements for the position are:
- Knowledge of analog and digital circuit measurement methods
- Coding ability for the automation of bench tests, i.e. controlling instruments via Python scripts (C++ desirable and LabView knowledge could also be beneficial)
- Knowledge of PCB tools: experience with schematic capture and a basic understanding of PCB design techniques
- A general understanding of CMOS technology
- Experience using lab instruments such as bench power supplies, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and instrument connectivity for script automation.
- Can create clearly written engineering reports