ASIC Initial Brief
Prior to entering into a development, Swindon would have already analysed the prospective project and provided a full Technical Report along with a fixed price quotation both for the development NRE and the unit price.
- Feasibility and architecture definition of the ASIC
- Selection of semiconductor process and package
- Quality, test and manufacturability aspects
- Planning and risk assessment
- Development cost and production price
Translation of the customer system requirement specification into a full ASIC specification is a critical part of the project as both parties need to be sure that the ASIC to be developed is exactly what is required in the full system architecture in performance, size and cost. This is always the first phase of any development to ensure that first silicon meets requirements.
Careers at Sensata
For more information about careers at Sensata use the link below.
Careers at Swindon
Potential candidates are invited to contact Swindon using the link below.