The Project Manager is responsible for the coordination and completion of complex projects on time within budget and within scope. They set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarise the progress of the project, prepare reports regarding the status of a project and manage the relationship with internal and external stakeholders. They make use of formal project management processes to control change, manage risks and monitor progress. They contribute to continuous improvement initiatives inside the local organisation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Develops comprehensive project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Regularly communicates and presents project schedules, statuses, and updates to various team members and brings solutions/opportunities.
- Track and update changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs.